As an Account Manager you’ll promote Reprise Biomedical’s products in the greater New York/New Jersey area.
- Develop and achieve sales, marketing and customer service objectives in a results-oriented and timely manner while promoting positive company, brand and product relationships to ensure future sales of current and future new products
- Promote products in accordance with the approved indications
- Build and develop relationships with physicians and purchasing departments
- Perform administrative duties including weekly sales reporting and expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of successful experience selling disposable medical devices in the surgical suite strongly preferred or 2 years of experience working as a surgical technician or nurse in an operating room
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle for company business
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas both currently and in the future.
The ideal candidate will reside in the greater New York/New Jersey area. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.