We are planning to expand its sales force in summer 2021 and are seeking experienced medical device sales representatives to promote our products to general surgeons in the Memphis/Little Rock territory.
In this role you will:
• Develop and achieve sales, marketing and customer service objectives in a results-oriented and timely manner
• Promote positive company, brand and product relationships to ensure sales of current and future new products
• Promote products in accordance with the approved indications
• Build and develop relationships with physicians and purchasing departments
• Perform administrative duties including weekly sales reporting and expense reports
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience selling biologic products to general surgeons in the Memphis/Little Rock area is highly desirable
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong working knowledge of advanced wound care procedures in the hospital OR
- Will accept applicants with 2 years of experience working as a surgical technician or nurse in an operating room assisting with advanced wound care procedures
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle for company business
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas both currently and in the future. The ideal candidate will reside in the Memphis or Little Rock metro areas. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.