The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
What is non-personal information?
Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include such information as the following:
- The type of web browser software you use
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- The date and time you access our website
- Which pages you have visited on our website
- Personal information that has been de-identified
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, email address, home address, or other personal information about you. We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our website may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third parties to place cookies on our website.
What does Reprise Biomedical do with non-personal information?
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate de-identified personal information to:
- Create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you
What is personal information?
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Medical device serial number
- Personal health information
- Date of birth
In some places on this website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an email request for information.
How does Reprise Biomedical keep and use personal information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests
- Personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- Develop records, including records of your personal information
- Contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- Remove your personal identifiers (your name, email address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Does Reprise Biomedical ever share personal information with third parties?
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
Does Reprise Biomedical ever Communicate Directly with Visitors to this Website?
We may contact you periodically by email, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with use. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via email. The email response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, etc.
What about Website Security?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100 percent secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
How to Contact Reprise Biomedical?
SM-00157 Rev. A 05/20